Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ICS has given so much to me!

Cindy attended this year Walkathon and Fall Festival


Cindy at her University - Savannah College of Art in USA

I came to ICS in 2006. I chose this school because of the flexible program that allowed me to focus more on art and also because a variety of classes are offered in the curriculum.

ICS has given so much to me - I definitely wouldn't be who I am today without ICS!
I made many good friends at ICS, and the teachers were friendly. The classes were flexible, allowing me to focus on art. Mr. Meyer's intensive art program has taught me so much valuable knowledge that will definitely stay with me for the rest of my life. If I could go back into time and change one thing during my stay at ICS, it would be to take more of Mr. Meyer's amazing art classes! ICS has really encouraged me to use my talents by giving me the opportunity to design the ICS Green logo, the 2010 High School Camp T-Shirt, the 2011 Jazz Cafe Posters, the 2011 Annual Report Cover, and most recently the Red Packet Design and this year Walkathon’s publication.


Please enjoy some of Cindy's works!



Cindy designed this year ICS Walkathon & Fall Festival logo 

Cindy's work was selected to be on a cover artwork of a book

 
Cindy designed a pair of Lai See Packet of ICS



 


No comments:

Post a Comment